RATP Dev Transit London
|Founded||11 December 2021 (2021-12-11)|
|Owner||RATP Dev (87.5%)|
Kelsian Group (12.5%)
Number of employees
RATP Dev Transit London is a joint venture between RATP Dev and Kelsian Group in London. It owns the London bus companies of London Sovereign, London United and London Transit. It commenced on 11 December 2021.
In September 2021, RATP Dev and SeaLink Travel Group (now Kelsian Group) announced they had agreed to form a joint venture to combine some of their Transport for London contracted bus operations. RATP hold an 87.5% shareholding, with Kelsian owning 12.5%. RATP Dev Transit London (RDTL) commenced with 1,250 buses on 115 routes from 10 garages.
RDTL combined all of RATP's London Sovereign and London United operations, with both retaining their existing brands, while Tower Transit's operations out of Westbourne Park garage operate under the London Transit brand. RDTL trading commenced on 11 December 2021.
- SeaLink Enters Binding Joint Venture Agreement for West London Bus Operations SeaLink Travel Group 22 September 2021
- RATP Dev and Tower Transit to form West London JV Route One 23 September 2021
- RATP Dev and Tower Transit to form joint venture Bus & Coach Buyer 24 September 2021
- "Joint Venture Completion - RATP Dev Transit London Ltd". 13 December 2021. Retrieved 17 December 2021.
- News flash RATP Dev
- Tower Transit and RATP to merge operations Buses issue 800 November 2021 page 24
- RATP Dev London JV begins operation Route One 13 December 2021